Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Garden Colour + Suzy Hoodless


We took a trip to Northumberland with family and had a wonderful week, tripping along sandy beaches and paddling our feet in the North Sea. We ate ice cream, we searched for crabs and shells and had sand in our sandwiches - an English rite of passage. Now my boy has really experienced the seaside.

When we weren't on the beach, we explored castles, and the gardens at Alnwick castle inspired me to pull together a storyboard of garden colour to inspire you. I particularly love to get in close to flowers to really explore the patterns that are going on entirely naturally. These pictures make me think that Suzy Hoodless visited the garden while designing her Hothouse collection for Osborne & Little


Suzy Hoodless Hothouse:

Check out all Suzy's projects here on her website -  the typeface, the designs, I think it's safe to say I have a girl crush, plus there's a link to her home interiors as featured in the Sunday Times. 
Flipping gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment