Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Pinspired: The Colour of Slub

Townhouse Interior by Studio Toogood via My Pinterest
From Design Hunter via My Pinterest
From Apartment Therapy via My Pinterest

You may know about my love of sludge coloured walls. Well my friends, let me introduce you to another love, that I like to call slub. Slubby colours, for being a bit muted, a bit more relaxed, frankly a bit more grubby. Inspired by the rooms in the images above, found browsing pinterest, I've put together a collection of products that might just get you a little bit of slubbin' for your home:


1. Dark Grey bedspread and cushion cover from Zara Home
2. Oven Mitt Ferm Living
3. G Plan The Sixty One Armchair in Marl Green John Lewis
4. Green Tealight Holder H&M Home
5. Felted Stripe Blanket Papa Stour
6. Tableware Toast
7. Light Grey Linen Pillowcase H&M Home




1. Minimal Book Cover print by Christian Jackson at Imagekind
2. Knot Yellow Knitted Pouf Habitat
3. Wool Cushions Ferm Living


1. Mandarin Stone Palladio Tiles Grey Mix
2. Mandarin Stone Candy Tiles in (top to bottom) Lychee Grey Gloss, Lavender Gloss, Pistachio Gloss, Rose Grey Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment