Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Dog Lovin': Funky Mutts

Now I'm not going to fib, I'm not a pet owner. I feel about animals the way some people feel about children: Cute and all, but they'd mess up my house. So I'm very happy to love other peoples dogs, but I'm giving them back pronto.

However. Would it be wrong to get a dog just so I could accessorise? I know the answer to this is yes, very wrong, but when you can get such beautiful things as are available from Funky Mutts, a girl could be tempted, especially as they do human accessories.

I'm not talking Paris Hilton type bling here. I'm talking honest to goodness gorgeous. Liberty prints, retro numbers, brights and subtle. Every dog (and even cats) deserve some pretty, and frankly, with a 7 1/2 month old son, I can think of my own uses for that fabulous poo bag.










No comments:

Post a Comment